cold weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cold weather

There is going to be some cold weather this weekend. If anyone has anything tropical outside it may be a good idea to check the weather forcast and take the appropriate actions.

max

Re: cold weather

Max

It was a great idea to put the warning out, we have a few things outside.  The ones I am worried about are the Cory cats.  Does anyone know how cold they can take it?  later, ken/mark

Comment

I just moved some guppies out last weekend.  they're in one of thoose plastic 35 or so gallon preformed things from Lowes.  Lots of Java moss, a couple of large pieces of driftwood and a small snowflake plant share it with them.  Oh, and one good-sized crayfish too.  the cray will be fine i'm sure - he survived even when it iced over during that last nasty spell.  (I broke the ice on it soon as I got up that morning - probably about 4:30am).

Should I throw in a heater for the guppies?  There's a lot of fry in there, about 3-5days old.
      The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
      Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

The guppies won't make it without a heater and insulation. I have some in 18 gallon totes that we dragged inside last night.

max

Comment

Working...
        X