amphibian/reptile store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amphibian/reptile store

Can anyone reccomend a good place to buy amphibians and reptiles?

Re: amphibian/reptile store

Rainforest pets in league city has a pretty good selection of herps. Last time i was there they had green basilisks for like $35! They are more than willing to help you locate pretty much anything too.

Comment

pets a plenty at highway 6 and bellaire is an alright place too
      Never fear I is here
      David Abeles
      Vice President
      Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

theres Char's off montrose and w. alabama too.
        - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

David, is Pets a Plenty a new store?  I know of a T & T Tropical Fish at the same intersection that is in a shopping strip next to a Cici's Pizza.  Though its been a while since I've been over there.

Raul
          Raul
          PokerFace

Comment

http://www.sandsexoticanimals.com/ bad EDIT place .. they even have a tiger and lion  (real one) ... they have alot of stuff they have everything expect fish LoL... It like walkin in a zoo and it here in houston.. it kinda in the middle of nowhere.. but it a cool place .. and they have list online of what they have and prices

Comment

no Raul p[ets a p[lenty has been there a while its the one enxt to little ceasers. its actually on Bellaire right before highway 6 on teh right hand side. its nert to a vet as well. and is that where Chars moved too, went there all the time when it was on westhiemer, been looking for a while and gave up[, cus she never said where she moved. atleast to me and at the time i was feeding live pinkies (they are now on frozen) and i got tired of driving all the way out to pets a plenty or T&T.
              Never fear I is here
              David Abeles
              Vice President
              Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Originally posted by Asianlatinremix";p="
                http://www.sandsexoticanimals.com/ bad EDIT place .. they even have a tiger and lion  (real one) ... they have alot of stuff they have everything expect fish LoL... It like walkin in a zoo and it here in houston.. it kinda in the middle of nowhere.. but it a cool place .. and they have list online of what they have and prices

Ok admit it, who else glanced at that link and saw something dirty.  
                Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
                Co-President of CAK

Comment

Originally posted by Ramius";p="
                  Originally posted by Asianlatinremix";p="

Ok admit it, who else glanced at that link and saw something dirty.  
                  what did you see?

Comment

Don't think we need to get into that.  :)
                    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Anybody know any places on the northside? I used to got to Pet City on Bammel Westfield and 1960, but a fire's put them out of commision for the next couple of months.

Comment

Thanks. You've all been really helpful.

Comment

There is a place somewhere off airline or aldine something that had exotic reptiles, birds mammals and lions/tigers.....

I had to go a few times to get stuff for the fiance's rabbit, I will ask here what it was/
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yeah thats S & S Exotics.
                            - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

Originally posted by a_Vertigo_Guy";p="
                              yeah thats S & S Exotics.

oh    
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                              X