Some Discus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Discus

Hello, just wanted to show my recent purchase drom Dan at Gulfcoastdiscus. I bought 2 Leopards, 1 Leopard SS and various juveniles.

All comments welcome good or bad.

Thanks, Bananas 8)

Re: Some Discus

Nice Discus  

I've purchased Discus from Dan and have never been disappointed. I've been tempted by his new shipment but simply don't have room for any more.  You can't beat buying from local individuals when it comes to fish.   There is at least one other person who posts here that has nice Discus as well.  

Did you get a mated pair or is the cone there just to put ideas in their minds?
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

No I did not get a mated pair but when they arrived I observed two of them pair up. I ended up putting the female with a previous male I have had for some time frm a breeder in KC Mo. The other male is being power fed for a show I will be participating in September along with the highly spotted one.

Anna :)

Comment

Great looking fish!!! 8)

Comment

absolutely beautiful!

stunning creatures!
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Couldn't possibly think of a bad comment, they are gorgeous! Let us know if anything happens, and how the show goes!
            "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Thank You very much.

Anna

Comment

Those are hot!

Yeah, Dan V. sells some of the best discus around. Do you have a mate for the Leopard SS?
                www.ventralfins.com

Comment

No mate for this fella. He will also be entered into a show in September.

Anna

Comment

Very nice :!: Dan's going on an extended trip overseas & is selling out. So get 'em now while they're available.
                    I can be found at www.southaustinchiro.com.

Comment

Dans building his dream home in the phillipines. going to visit some fish breeders on vacation there before he starts his own farm I believe. I need to get over there soon. I love those first 2! what are those called and do you think he has any more?
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
                      n

Comment

Its funny, I was looking on ebay.co.uk and found a man selling discus in Manchester(UK) for 6Pounds each. Thats about $12 for several different breeds, all atleast 2".

Comment

you can find pretty good deals at aquabid.com also, though shipping kills even those deals. maybe we can get together and save on shipping, if we dont' get to GCD before he leaves
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
                          n

Comment

Im moving to the UK in a year, so im not buying any more fish right now.

By the looks of it, i should be able to get a lot of discus for fairly cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Brownsnoutuk";p="
                              Im moving to the UK in a year, so im not buying any more fish right now.

By the looks of it, i should be able to get a lot of discus for fairly cheap.
                              Lucky you moving to the UK!!! I love England!! 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X