This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language

I haven't been able to be on here as much as I used to be, but it seems every single time I am, I get to see somebody cursing. This is not the place for that kind of language. Even "little" cusses are still cuss words. How you talk in real life does not have to be exercised on the board. If you can't say it in front of a toddler, please don't say it on here.

This is a rule on this board:
    "08. Watch your language
    Foul, offensive, racist or crude language as well as swearing is not welcome. You have been warned! "

You can find that under Board Rules.

Thanks, Ellen

Re: Language

Attention all us badboys, your momma is back and it sounds like she has a bar of soap for y'alls dirty mouth!! That or some orbit's chewing gum,.....DIRTY MOUTH, clean it up with orbits!!
                                     or
    is it the board police? Crap(I say that in front of my toddler, so according to the rules, I am guessing that is ok), we all fixin' to be on lock down. What the old saying, when the cat is gone the mice will play or some crazy shizznick like that. Sounds like the cat is back, we can't play no more!

Who determines what is offensive or crude? Because things that offend you might not offend everyone else or even anyone else, so who rules are we playing by? The one offended or the majority who don't find offense in everything typed? Seems like everyone was having fun with the lastest post and those are the only ones that might have some suspect items, but far from being offensive to many others. I am offended that your offended.

Heck I got lap dances coming at the next auction! I guess since I look like the guy who attends the gentlemans clubs, I guess Dave offended me, crap, Dave why you got to do that? No more free samples for Dave! Your punishment, you must be the auctioneer for the first table! Afterwards, I will send the lapdance your way! Could be consider crude, but in the context that Dave and I both typed this most everyone gets that is a joke and we laugh, that is basically the frown that is turned upside down! I think the fishbox guy even chimed in along with moderators, so what the catch?

Why is this so uptight? Yes same name, same attitude!

Comment

Re: Language

OK OK, it might be getting a little carried away. Let's stick to topic. It is a fish website afterall. Let's try to respect everyone as much as possible. thanks

Comment

Working...
      X