Need CFS 4 Parts list and Instruction Booklet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need CFS 4 Parts list and Instruction Booklet

Anybody know of a place online to get operating instructions and a parts list for an Odyssea CFS4?  Got one used from another member on here but didn't realize that I was missing a few more parts than met the eyes.  Also need to know how to prime it and what all filter media this thing takes.  It has 4 fine pads on each of the 4 levels in the filter but that's it.  Any help from you guys would help.

Re: Need CFS 4 Parts list and Instruction Booklet

Wow, couldn't find much out there, sorry! I read that the instruction manual is in Chinese, so that might not help too much. I found this discussion, hopefully it will help a LITTLE bit.

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I know, I hunted online for a few hours even looking for all of the clones to see if I could find anything and found nothing.  I can't even find the Odyssea website anymore.  Yes the JEBO information is in Chinese....no help there.  Aqua Zoo sells them but they were closed yesterday, gonna try them today.  Thanks anyway.  If anyone out there has one or knows anything....please let me know.

Thanks,
      Michael

Comment

Think this is the website, couldn't find one specifically for odyssea...but this site doesn't say much.

Did that review help? I thought he/she did an okay job of explaining everything about the filter (setup, etc.).
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Haven't had a chance to look at the review.  Will do it when I get home and have it in front of me.  Thanks for your speedy response.

Comment

in order to prime this system you need to pump the to top of the lid.... it is a little hard at first but there is a raised prime button on top and you just take two hands and press it up and down and then you will be able to here the water coming in.... any more questions i might be able to help i have 2 of these and knock on wood i havent had one problem yet.... mickey carroll
            210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

also it is basically the same setup as the cascade 1200 alot of the same parts from what i can tell so maybe you might want to find a book of that canister

Comment

If I remember right, the Odyssea canister came with canister, top(motor),4 baskets,valves,inlet and outlet hoses,spray bar, inlet tube and guard, and about 6 suctions cups. When I bought mine new, it didn't come with instructions. You should ask for your money back if it didn't come with all the parts. I bought mine new for less than $50 shipped on ebay.

Comment

All,
                  Thanks for all of the great information.  I have found just about all that I need for it.  I bought this one used from another member on here.  All I am needing are some media bags and whatnot for carbon and the inlet and outlet tubes that go into the tank itself.  Thanks again for all of your great information.  It is great to see how much support members on this site get from other members.  It is much appreciated.  Hope to put some names with faces this coming weekend at the HAS Auction.

Thanks again,
                  Michael Hanson

Comment

ok michael here is what i think you wanted.... go to http://www.anglefire.com/anime6/markq/filters_aquarist/              maybe some other people might need this also..... mickey carroll

Comment

Working...
                    X