Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

I'm new here, obviously, haha. I reallyyyy love bettas I currently only have a crowntail boy named Commdore:

I haven't been able to plant his bitty 2 gallon hex yet because he was a rescue fishie and I'm still working on getting him healthy, he was a bit raggedy since some idiots decided to stick him and another boy in the same cup, he's still missing a good chunk of his anal fin that I don't think will ever grow back, he also came with fin rot and right now we're fighting off columnaris, he's being treated with Maracyn and I'm sure he'll pull through since he's proven to be quite the little fighter!

Re: Hi!

Welcome

Hope you are making plans to attend the betta show & auction on the 24th
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Welcome to the box!
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Welcome to HFB!

Glad to know he's in good hands. If you have more pictures, feel free to post them, we love pictures!
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Hi, welcome to HFB!! 8)

Comment

Working...
            X