Texas Holey Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Holey Rock

I'm going to be driving to Texas in a couple of weeks and was hoping while I was down there I could pick up some Holey Rock.  I'd like to find a storefront that carries it when I am there.  If anyone knows of a place I would be very greatful.

Re: Texas Holey Rock

Where in tx are you going?

Most LFS will carry it but some a lot more than others. Another choice would be to look for a rock yard/ landscape yard where you are going.

Also there is dallasfishbox.com too if that's where you are going.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

fish store in spring on 2920 just got a huge shipment in today. i lucked out and was there when they were unloading the trailer.  got a really good deal.  not bad price and lots of good pieces

Comment

If you're going to be here March 18th there's an HAS auction and there's always some there.  At least I know I'll be bringing some to the auction since I no longer have my Fronts.
        Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

what is a HAS auction and when and where???

Comment

If you go to the FishBox home page and look under scheduled events it's currently the second event down the list.  There should enough information there if not it has the url for the Houston Aquarium Society's home page.

There's also a thread here concerning their Spring auction, here's the link to the thread:
            HAS Spring Auction
            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Originally posted by mrairportjunke";p="
              fish store in spring on 2920 just got a huge shipment in today. i lucked out and was there when they were unloading the trailer.  got a really good deal.  not bad price and lots of good pieces
              Ultimate Fish. Worked there for two years, know the owner real well...Everything I have I get from him...

Here's one of my tanks for some eye candy until you get your THR...

Enjoy!

J-WS6

Comment

Working...
              X