Looking for Bolivian ram female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Bolivian ram female

I am looking for female Bolivian Rams. Would like to know if anyone one has any for sale or trade.
    Thanks
    Bhushan
    Checkout my blog AquaMusing
    sigpic

Re: Looking for Bolivian ram female

I have two pairs (m/f), what do you have in trade?

Comment

For trade rgt now i have :
      4 2" scissortail rasboras
      4 2" Kuhli Loches

I would not mind buying a pair if you are ready to sell.do you have any pics?
      thanks
      Bhushan
      sigpic

Comment

Let me see what I have on my hard drive.  Have a few pics that I can email you if you would like.  Do you have any pics of the loaches?  Do you have an email address for the pics?  I am in League City by the way, so it would be easy for you to come by and see them if nothing else.

Comment

hanson i would have loved to get u some pics of the Kuhliis but you know how difficult it is to get hold of these beauties in a planted tank. They are almost mature with a couple having plump bellies. My email address is bhushan_dalvi2002@yahoo.co.in . I would try to take some pics of the Kuhliis to night.
          sigpic

Comment

All I have is a pic of one of them and no access to a camera at this time...lost it in the recent breakup.  I am sending it to you email as we speak.

Comment

I have a few females, I am looking for a male.  If you have a male, I'll trade you the female for the male.

Comment

hanson i have still not received your email.  What would u like for the females?

Cleetis where are u located because i would still have an extra male.
                sigpic

Comment

Any chance both of you guys could take both males and both females off my hands for $10.00 for each pair?  I am in the process of shrinking down my collection.

Comment

Hanson i wont mind buying both females for 10 $. tell me when can i pick them up.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm located on the border of SugarLand and Missouri city... so 59 and hwy6 junction.

it would be nice for me to have just a trio.... i live with my aunt so I only have a 30g tank :(

Comment

or if anything, I could take your males off ya hanson... if HoustonFishFanatic takes the females...  my friend likes rams too and it'd be a good gift.

Comment

I need to post pics though, I think mine are female but I'm not sure..... sorry, I should put all of this in one post but it keeps comming to me after I click post.

Comment

I am off on Friday so that would probably be best for all of this if that works for you guys.  Let me know what works for you guys.

Comment

sounds good to me Cleetis. Post the pics so that we can check out what they exactly are.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X