Anything out near Katy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything out near Katy?

I'm going to make a couple of trips out to Katy today to pick up a couple of cars I bought and was wondering if there were any significant shops in that area or en route (Huffman to Katy).  I'd like to find a good (great!) deal on amano shrimp and crystal reds, and am always on the lookout for unique and unusuals that don't require super special setups.  I'd like to find some good selections of catfish (been looking at farlowellas, bristlenoses and L46 Zebras).  I figure odds are low on the zebras but worth a shot to ask.

On another note - anyone know where I can find a large air pump without ordering one online?  I currently have about 6-8 small pumps and it's getting ridiculous.  One large pump, piped to all needed locations would be so much nicer - and probably a LOT quieter!

I'd like to hit Fish Ranch II, but any stops will have to be done on the way TO Katy since on the way back I'll be pulling a car on a tow-dolly and they just arent so convenient to maneuver.  I'm hoping my new car projects won't take away much of my fishie time, but I'm hoping my b/f will ease up on the fish hassles if I spend some outside quality time turning wrenches.  

Suggestions are most welcome!  
    Spot
    The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
    Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Re: Anything out near Katy?

I live in Katy...NOTHING.
    Fish R Fun is the closest thing to us and it's a giant ich factory. (no wonder the prices are so good).

Sorry. I'm sure we have plenty of cows and horses....but no fishies. ):
    Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
    Alexa Rae
    Co-President of CAK
    MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

Working...
    X