African Leopard Eel, WC Moba and F1 Moba Fry Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African Leopard Eel, WC Moba and F1 Moba Fry Video

Took a video of my leopard eels and moba fronts.   Just wanted to share them with you.  

To open the video, right click on it and hit "open link".  

If you left click all you will get is a pic with no video.

180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Re: African Leopard Eel, WC Moba and F1 Moba Fry Video

I spoke to tyrone today and he said that darthvader has his eel eaten by his fronts.

I'm still debating on getting one.

Nice vid, those fry have pretty stuffed tummies!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
      I spoke to tyrone today and he said that darthvader has his eel eaten by his fronts.

I'm still debating on getting one.

Nice vid, those fry have pretty stuffed tummies!
      ek, it depends on your fish' temperament bro.   my first leopard eel (the one I got from Dave's Fish) has been in the 180g for 6 mos now.........no problem.  but you know how things can change in a tank.

the tummies aren't stuffed........what you're seeing is the egg sac not being fully absorbed yet..........these are little itty bitty fry right now and super fragile.  I lost 2 yesterday bro.........a real bummer, but I still have 20 going strong not counting the ones in my black moba mommas mouth.
      180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

I like the video. I played it several times because the first time the caudal on the front at the beginning of the movie looked like some kind of ray or flounder. It played a trick on my eyes. It's almost like being in the tank with them and swimming through the caves. The tumbler pics in the other thread are much better for the fry though.

max

Comment

Wow, that's great! I loved watching the eels move through the tank. Thanks!  
          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

The caudal is only on the front with frontosas. Most fish have the caudal on the back LOL.

max

Comment

Yeah I know you have had good luck with your eels Ron and they are awesome looking!

I forgot these are still that young....
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
              X