Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are us out of state fishy folks welcome as well?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are us out of state fishy folks welcome as well?

Hi 'yall - I lived in Texas for most of my life, but in 99 moved to Colorado to fulfill my dream that I had my whole life.  I would like to be part of this group anyway if it's ok with you guys.

I raise Central American cichlids and want to buy some breeding pairs of several types of bristlenose plecos.  If anyone has any for sale that they could ship to Colorado (or knows someone who does), please email or PM me with what you have and what they cost.  Thanks.

So other than fish, I have 4 cats, my mom who has Alzheimer's lives with hubby and I, along with her cat (making a total of 5 felines).  I spend WAYYY too much time on the computer, and when not putzing around on the internet (mostly fish related), I can usually be found with my hand in one of my 6 tanks (soon to be more this weekend!).

I look forward to getting to know some of you and learn more about my all encompassing hobby.

Sharon
    GOD is ALWAYS online!

Re: Are us out of state fishy folks welcome as well?

Welcome!
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Welcome to the box!
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hi!
          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

You might try www.aquabid.com for the Ancistrus. Welcome to the HFB.

max

Comment

Thanks for all the welcome messages.  I have always said that Texan's are tops for "southern hospitality"!

Regarding aquabid - been there, too many mixed auctions and no breeder size.  Looking for responsible individuals who breed and sell.

Yep, Colorado is indeed beautiful and the weather's fantastic - but the people are just WAYYY nicer in Texas.  Keep up the wonderful welcome's to the newbies - it does make a difference  :P
              GOD is ALWAYS online!

Comment

Welcome!! 8)

Comment

Welcome to Texas!(in spirit) You can only stay if you mark yourself on the map http://houstonfishbox.com/modules.php?name=EVO_Map

:bsjoke:

Comment

Hmmm, your map doesn't seem to extend far enough to the west  
                    GOD is ALWAYS online!

Comment

LOL....It actually goes around the globe.
                      Raul
                      PokerFace

Comment

Sure it does. Just need to zoom out.
                        HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Comment

Oh well, I'm probably the ONLY one here from Colorado, and I think most folks on the forum know where Colorado is - most have probably been here before (we call it "Little Texas" here - does that tell you where many of our residents are from??)   :wink:   See you guys on the forum here and there...
                          GOD is ALWAYS online!

Comment

hahaha, true, welcome anyway. Thanks for being here!

Comment

Maybe the guy in Ohio won't feel so far out any more LOL. Any way it is exciting to have members in Colorado!

max

Comment

Working...
                              X