International Betta Show 03/24/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Betta Show 03/24/07

There is an international betta show coming up soon. It looks like they set up Friday, show Saturday and auction Saturday NOT Sunday:

[/b]THE DATE PREVIOUSLY GIVEN FOR THE AUCTION IN THIS LINK (THAT HAS BEEN EDITED/REMOVED) HAS BEEN CHANGED!

Please read on down.

max

Re: International Betta Show 03/24/07

I could be wrong about the auction date. If you are interested in the auction I would call them and make sure. I got permission to help with the setup to help me learn about showing fish so I will be there at least Friday.

max

Comment

BettaHabari is considering having the show on Saturday morning and the auction on Saturday afternoon.   They expect to only have 500 to 600 entries as this is the first show in 2007 and many of the winter spawns will be too small to enter.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I think this link has been posted at the HAS website for weeks? I hope no one wrote down the date and shows up Sunday to buy fish that were sold the day before. Only 500 to 600 entries! That sounds like a lot of fun to me!

max

Comment

Betta Habari International Show
          3/24/07 – Houston, TX

11665 Fuqua C301
          Houston, TX 77034

Reservation Info via www.sunsuites.com, in case of any problems please contact the show chair.

Entry Fees: $2.00/Single
          $3.00/Group
          Judges: Jim Sonnier, Linda Olson and Walden Nida

Show Chair(s): Richard Smart
          70 Rd 22705
          Cleveland, Tx 77327

Phone: 281-659-9189
          Email: seertexasbettas@sbcglobal.net

Pre-registration: Yes
          Mail-ins: Richard Smart
          70 Rd 22705
          Cleveland, Tx 77327

Phone: 281-659-9189
          Email: seertexasbettas@sbcglobal.net

Mail-In entries should arrive no later than Thursday by 6pm on 3/22/07.

Walk-ins: Need to be in by 8am on 3/24/07.
          Show Info: 9:00am Judging starts ……..
          12:00pm luncheon banquet – 1:00 pm
          Auction 1:30pm until done ………..

max (for Richard Smart)

Comment

Max,

You said that the date for the Show have been changed.  Do you know the new date?

Comment

up to date information is available at this site

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
              X