Vallisnaria "condition"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vallisnaria "condition"

I have a 110gal tub pond growing Val in the yard. This morning there was a 1/4" of a clear ,glassy material covering the water. What can it be? Will it hurt the val? I know it is not ice because Al Gore (father of the internet) and a number of Hollywood CA experts  say the world is getting warmer. And  there has not been ice in this pond since I buried it 6 yr ago.
    It does seem strange looking at a big crop of val through this layer.

Re: Vallisnaria "condition"

Glass, maybe.   :?
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Most likely Ice

there was ice on the car windows early this morning.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Could it be someone's clear plastic cover blew off and landed on your pond?  
        Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

OMG...Ek, do you really think so!?  LOL
          Raul
          PokerFace

Comment

Hahhahaa, could be
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by blacksmith37";p="
              I have a 110gal tub pond growing Val in the yard. This morning there was a 1/4" of a clear ,glassy material covering the water. What can it be? Will it hurt the val? I know it is not ice because Al Gore (father of the internet) and a number of Hollywood CA experts  say the world is getting warmer. And  there has not been ice in this pond since I buried it 6 yr ago.
              It does seem strange looking at a big crop of val through this layer.
              LOL - I moved thousands of miles to avaoid that glassy cold stuff, and it just follows me around.

The world is getting warmer, on average, but the sad thing about global warming (man-made or natural) is that some places get colder and some get warmer, and places that were under water duirng the last warm cycle will be underwater again. A good clue to this is if you live on chalk or sand based land....oh SH!*&!!!!!
              Russ

My other hobby?Vroom![b]

Comment

Whoa, I got some water lilies in small tubs that have that same glassy material. Glad I'm not alone...

Comment

Working...
                X