Show your tank section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show your tank section?

How about a section of the forums specifially for showing and describing our own tanks?  Like a way to elaborate on our gallery pics?  Some ideas would be techniques & equipment that we use, our favorite flora & fauna to keep in our tanks, etc....

Just a thought,

Chris
    What can I say, I'm obsessed.

I'm also on Dallas Fish Box!

Re: Show your tank section?

I see that you can add descriptions now by editing your forum but to see the descriptions one has to double click a picture. I have not explored this enough. Are the descriptions too short? Maybe you just need something to know to double click a picture? Hopefully Ken will understand what you are saying better than I do.

max

Comment

I am kinda under the impression, that if you ask anyone on this site if they have pics of their set ups or systems, they are more than happy to shoot pics over to you. Holding pics takes up a lot space. Most everyone here has pics of there stuff.

Comment

i agree i would like more space to post pics whether in gallery or forum but i understand that there needs to be restrictions for cost of running site and since Ken started it all on his own i leave that decision up to him. besides it makes me only keep to really good shots up here, if only i could figure a way to resize my pics to be smaller (still havent figured that out yet). but i think the gallery was designed to show off your tanks if not necessarily all the specs of the tanks.
        Never fear I is here
        David Abeles
        Vice President
        Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Tiapan, you can resize pictures with paint. Open the picture in paint and hit ctrl+w or go to image>stretch/skew and change the numbers. I usually do 25 for both.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Photoshop has a really nifty option to res down pics for the web while letting you visually gauge the image size to quality ratio. I'm sure most people don't have photoshop, so I'd be happy to do it for anybody that sends any my way.

Comment

So, please create an album (Photo Gallery). I want to see what you are going to do with it, where you are coming from and so forth.

max

Comment

Working...
              X