Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The website is growing...

Hey Ken,

It seems like a snowball rolling downhill getting larger and rolling faster.  I would not be surprised to see the membership jump up to the 1000 mark.  I think its great!  Because of this site I have learned so much and met some really great people that otherwise I would have never got know.  I think this site does alot to encourage beginners to continue and grow into the hobby with a knowledge base whereas many would stop after losing all there fish a few times because they didn't know the basics.

I just want to say thank you for starting this site.  I'm hooked and I believe many others are too.  I hope that you can continue to maintain this site, but I worry because the statement I made about the site growing that it may become too much for you or the site resources.  I'm hoping that you don't one day you don't wake up and decide to just say that's it.

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Re: The website is growing...

Don't worry, we're not going anywhere. It's just awesome. It's like my little baby. As they say, it takes a village to raise it. Thanks for all of your help!

Comment

Re: The website is growing...

I agree!

This site is friggen cool!
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
      X