PDA

View Full Version : The website is growing...

rrocket2002
02-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Hey Ken,

It seems like a snowball rolling downhill getting larger and rolling faster. ┬*I would not be surprised to see the membership jump up to the 1000 mark. ┬*I think its great! ┬*Because of this site I have learned so much and met some really great people that otherwise I would have never got know. ┬*I think this site does alot to encourage beginners to continue and grow into the hobby with a knowledge base whereas many would stop after losing all there fish a few times because they didn't know the basics.

I just want to say thank you for starting this site. ┬*I'm hooked and I believe many others are too. ┬*I hope that you can continue to maintain this site, but I worry because the statement I made about the site growing that it may become too much for you or the site resources. ┬*I'm hoping that you don't one day you don't wake up and decide to just say that's it.

Raul

HFBfounder
02-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Don't worry, we're not going anywhere. It's just awesome. It's like my little baby. As they say, it takes a village to raise it. Thanks for all of your help!

eklikewhoa
02-09-2007, 12:19 PM
I agree!

This site is friggen cool!