Feb Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb Meeting

Wow, I can't believe I almost forgot to post this up. This Friday, yep, this Friday is meeting night. Kinda crept up on me and bit me in the ***. See you all Friday.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Re: Feb Meeting

When/where/what time is the swap gonna be?
    The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
    Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

This is the monthly meeting, not the swap. The meeting is at 7PM, the swap won't be until the middle of the month.
      Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Scott, check your PM's.

Comment

i'll see everyone there!
          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

i go with Tim in spirit, i would jsut agree with anything he had to say anyway.  oh and to Scott i am doing my best to feed my tangs to breeding size faster. i know you want some fry. my dominant male Cyp keeps trying to intice the females but i guess they arent interested since he isnt all the way colored up  guess they want a real man and not a teenager.
            Never fear I is here
            David Abeles
            Vice President
            Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Working...
            X