Tank I have set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank I have set up

Here are some pics of my fish in my one and only tank (for now   )
    It's a little overstocked, but once these other tanks finish cycling in a few days, then we'll move them in.

Frontosa baby

Red Empress head male

Another red empress

Red Devil

2 Red Zebras (one is albino)

Pleco

Leleupi (only one..hopefully someone will sell me more for a new leleupi only tank i am starting)

Oh yeah, my pleco isn't eating the cucumbers and lettuce i put down there, only some of the femal red empresses are, can anyone relate/give some advice?
    Michael
    Clear Lake, TX

Re: Tank I have set up

My pleco didnt eat it either at first. I left the veg in there for 4 days and on the 4th day he started eating it. I changed it out that day for a fresh piece then he started eating the whole piece every night. Its cool how zuchini pleco poo glows neon green.
    Dont leave the veg in there more than 3 or 4 days as it starts to stink really bad.

Comment

i want to test the veggie out for a few days as well ,but my cichlids get to them first
      Michael
      Clear Lake, TX

Comment

My plecos are mostly active at night, so i put the zuchini in just before i turn off the lights. My other fish all settle down for the night and the plecos comes out to eat.

Comment

what brownsnoutuk  said.

as for those tiny fronts keep a close eye on them and those big cichlids you are keeping with them! fronts usually keep to themselves so the others might pick on them.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
          X