Custom Tank Manufacturer - Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Tank Manufacturer - Houston

I would like to have a tank built - 72 x 13 x 16, about 65 gallons.  Anyone in in Houston know of any local tank manufacturers?  Thanks in advance for the help.  Rob

Re: Custom Tank Manufacturer - Houston

call houston aquatics and ask for John - they use a custom tank manu and can hook you up

Comment

The number for Houston Aquatics is 713.861.2943.  If John isn't there today, which he sometimes isn't on Saturdays, I'd suggest you call back tomorrow after they open (1PM on Sunday??)  The local manufacturer is Water World Aquatics if I remember correctly.
      Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

^^ water world aquatics went out of business (according to John)

I hooked him up with Ocean Atlantis off 1960

Comment

Originally posted by Philistine";p="
          Really?  They are about a block away from where I work (they're in the same business park as Megan's.)  I'm gonna swing by there next week and check it out.

Comment

You can try Manuel at Leo's Tropical Fish and Tanks, his number is 281-228-8100.  He services some of the local shops in town.

Raul
            Raul
            PokerFace

Comment

Originally posted by jtfields";p="
              Originally posted by Philistine";p="
              Really? They are about a block away from where I work (they're in the same business park as Megan's.) I'm gonna swing by there next week and check it out.
              If they are indeed out of business I guess their warranty would no longer be valid.  Let us know what you find out just for verification.  I think a few folks from here have their tanks.
              Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Working...
              X