Crystal Red Shrimp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Red Shrimp

I will be buying some CRS toward the end of February, and wanted to know if anyone wanted to go in with me and split the shipping.
    The shrimp are grade B & C, and cost $50 for 10 shrimp. Shipping with guarented live delivery is $25, with no limit on the number of shrimp purchased.
    Here's a link to the web site where you can get more info.

If anyone is interested in getting some CRS at the end of February, please let me know.

Jerry
    75gal heavy planted tank
    pea gravel on soil substrate
    DIY CO2
    3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
    same substrate
    DIY CO2
    1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Re: Crystal Red Shrimp

I've emailed Brian at brianstropicals a few times.  I'm certainly interested in joining you for a good-sized order.  I haven't ordered yet as I don't have my planned tank shelves done yet.  Working on that though, hopefully by the end of this coming weekend I'll have about 4 more tanks set up.  My alleni crays don't seem to bother my ghosts, and my ludo cray hasn't bothered any of the bottom-dwellers in his tank (including cories, loaches, an eel, a filter shrimp, and several varieties of non-filter shrimp), hopefully they won't mess with the crystal reds either, although I'll do a 'test run' before dumping all my crystals with crayfish.

Spot
    The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
    Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

whoa! they have zebras.....

....let me email him to see if he has any of those but since he states he sells at 3mos. I doubt it's safe to ship them. I "might" be in for an order of CRS.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Spot, I'll make a note that you want to get some when I order. Maybe we can talk about it more at the next fish meeting, or swap. I don't think I'll be ready to order before then myself.
        I guess you've seen the pictures of Brian's basement. That's an awesome "fish room".
        75gal heavy planted tank
        DIY CO2

55gal planted
        same substrate
        DIY CO2

Comment

Originally posted by jbicb3";p="
          I guess you've seen the pictures of Brian's basement. That's an awesome "fish room".
          Yes I have - to have one like that would be ever so awesome!  I've actually thought about getting one of his tad systems, but they're rather price-prohibitive, and I'll likely not do as much future frog-rearing as I will crayfish-rearing.

So it sounds like I've met you at Scotts before, but I don't know which person you were!  I'm probably fairly obvious since I go by "Spot" in real life also.

Spot
          The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
          Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

Yes we did meet, I wear glasses, and was with my wife Mona. We talked a little while outside before we went into Scott & Debbie's house. And we both had to move our cars to let Roy & Heidi out.
            That basement might be enough space for me to have half of everything I'd like to have in aquariums now.
            75gal heavy planted tank
            DIY CO2

55gal planted
            same substrate
            DIY CO2

Comment

I may be interested but I want better quality CRS.  I contacted Kangshiang and he sells ten A grade for $125 shipped.  

So I'm debating who to go with.

Comment

how are they coming along?

Comment

wow.. this thread is still alive?  
                  www.ventralfins.com

Comment

sorry...bumped it in hopes to get an update on the shrimp.

Comment

Working...
                    X