Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for dwarf (shellies). LFS that carry them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for dwarf (shellies). LFS that carry them?

I know that Ultimate Fish, a little place near Almeda Mall, and the one on 59 south near Fondren.

Anymore?

Sally's Shell Dwellers
    Neolamprologus brevis
    Neolamprologus multifasciatus- NEW BATCH OF FRY. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A PAIR!!!

Re: Looking for dwarf (shellies). LFS that carry them?

thats probably it.

what are you looking for exactly?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I seen some shelldwellers that where small at tropical fish depot last week i belive the where dwarfs.

Comment

Lamprologus meleagris

Sally's Shell Dwellers
        Neolamprologus brevis
        Neolamprologus multifasciatus- NEW BATCH OF FRY. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A PAIR!!!

Comment

BTW, I used to use Tropical Fish Depot. There was this guy Don who used to work there and he was so good. Last time I went they said he doesn't work there anymore, and they didn't have a clue how to sex any of the fish.

So I won't go in there. Plus I've never seen Meleagris there. They just have Multis and Brevis.

Oh and eklikewhoa...I thought I was the only one who had a strange mix of hobbies...cars & fish! lol Guess not!

Sally's Shell Dwellers
          Neolamprologus brevis

Comment

Duh...This is in the wrong forum! Where is a mod when you need one!?

Sally's Shell Dwellers
            Neolamprologus brevis

Comment

I saw Don at Fish Ranch recently... the one on on Larkwood near 59. Agreed - he is an incredible wealth of knowledge!

Just FYI
              Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
              Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
              Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
              Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Ultimate Fish had some wild caught meleagris last I was there. Like 4 or 5. Like $30 bucks or so. Thats CHEAP for F0 meleags.
                - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

Moved it for ya'  :wink:
                  "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

If you want to drive to dallas or have some shipped I got mine from dane at rifttoreefaquatics.com for like $7 ea and they were wc.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yeah don is at fish ranch, nice guy. if you have any spare multi's im looking for them to put in my 55 and no one has them right now near me. i have lots of plants for trade. or money :wink:
                      Never fear I is here
                      David Abeles
                      Vice President
                      Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

ek, there is NO possible way wild caught melagris cost $7. Heck it costs more than that to ship them here! Tank raised or bred those however will be close to $7 if not less.

Wild caught melagris are VERY difficult to obtain. In the last few yrs Ive seen only a handful of suppliers get them and even then for a shellie, they're fairly expensive.
                        - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

Working...
                        X