January Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January Meeting

Now that Christmas has come and gone much to my relief, hehe, we can look forward to another year with LHA. The January meeting will be held on the 5th @ 7pm as usual. A side note, LHA celebrates its birthday this month. We have managed to stick it out now for 1 whole year, hehe.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Re: January Meeting

Who is going tonight?  I know I am.
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Im coming!

Comment

I won't infect everyone....
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I met rrocket2002 on Friday & he told me that i should come. Sorry  that I missed last night, but could you list a location so that I can make plans for Feb. meeting. Thanks!

Comment

theres a swap and sell coming up, you'll have to wait for scott to decide on the date but it should be in a couple of weeks. He lives in Huffman take 1960 east to 2100 north. 3rd traffic light take a left(harvard st.) then 1st left. go halfway down the st and you'll find his house on the right.

Comment

i cant make the meeting but i should be able to make swap.(keeping fingers crossed)
              Never fear I is here
              David Abeles
              Vice President
              Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Working...
              X