fuuny pleco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuuny pleco

So i walk in at 2:40 am, i just get off of work then. And i stare at my pleco juvies, and i see my rubberlip, or i call him my pit bull plec,and he is lying on his back. my mind goes what the . . . , and he looks like he is not breathing, then i get real close to the glass, he rights him self and headbutts his neighbor (on purpose) and swims off. This is the first time i've seen such a thing.

But from my guess and observation he is displaying his strenght to my peckolita sp. by taunting him then a hit and run holiday. there are no damages from him to the other but it was strange. And the only pleco he seems scared of is the long nose royal, and even then he tries to be bully.
    Plecos:
    L083 (Gibby)
    L104 (Clown)
    L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
    L155 (A. Hystrix)
    L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
    LDA72 (BN)
    LDA76 (False Zebra)
    Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
    Rineloricaria lancelota

Re: fuuny pleco

weird little fella....  my zebras pounce the MTS when they crowd the food once and awhile.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That is strange!

You say you call him your pit bull...I know there's also a pleco with a common name of pit bull...are they the same?
      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

No its a samller pleco only reaching 2" max, and funny looking. I call mine pit bull cause of his head and actions of aggressiveness. and everyone i work with has a real pit bull, so i can jump in and tell them of my aquatic one. ha.
        Plecos:
        L083 (Gibby)
        L104 (Clown)
        L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
        L155 (A. Hystrix)
        L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
        LDA72 (BN)
        LDA76 (False Zebra)
        Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
        Rineloricaria lancelota

Comment

Working...