Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

my 90g
    Last edited by naps; 05-05-2011, 10:44 AM.

Re: Hello

Thats a nice 90gallon tank, is there just the 1 angel in there with those tetras?

Comment

welcome to the box and nice tanks!!!!

what does a ranger at the zoo do?
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

The 90g has 2 Koi Vail tail Angels, cardinal tetras, rummy nose tetras, 4 clown loaches, 4 corry cats (julii sp.) 2 giant otos, and an l-200 pleco at the moment...
        Last edited by naps; 05-05-2011, 10:44 AM.

Comment

The orangutans are the best.
          One of the babys caught a turtle when i was there and proceeded to tryto climb the log structure with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brownsnoutuk";p="
            The orangutans are the best.
            One of the babys caught a turtle when i was there and proceeded to tryto climb the log structure with it.
            Yeah those turtles get a work out in that exhibit for sure!!
            It's just a mess when they catch one of those wild bunnies.

Comment

I didnt see any of the bunnys, but i did feed the fish.  :whistle:

Comment

I didnt see any of the bunnys, but i did feed the fish.  :whistle:
                That's exactly what I'm suposed to stop... :wink:

Comment

i havent been to the zoo in a long time, what's new there? hows the underwater animals?
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ive only been there once, but they had a lot of it shut down where theyre building new inclosures.

I actually didnt notice the sign saying not to feed the fish untill after i already did.

Comment

Welcome to the Box!

I love your tanks! They are very pretty!

Ellen

Comment

Ive only been there once, but they had a lot of it shut down where theyre building new inclosures.

I actually didnt notice the sign saying not to feed the fish untill after i already did.
                        It's OK I'm just joking with you, the koi are the least of my worries!!    

We are curently starting our "African Forest " exhibit and the back half of the zoo is shut down, BUT we still have all those animals on exhibit throughout the zoo still. We are also expanding the elephant exhibit to a 3 football field area as well as building a new giraffe exhibit.

As far as the aquarium goes IMO it's kinda outdated, but it does show a wide range of fish in differnt habitats throughout the world. We also have our Natural Encounters building with some great tanks in it. It's a newer building and it has some fresh, BW and reef tanks, even a tunnel that the kids can crawl through and look up at a school of red bellies. It's pretty cool. 8)

Comment

i think i have to make a trip to the zoo here shortly.  
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That exhibit looks really neat! More room for the elephants is always a plus in my book!!!

Ellen

Comment

but i did feed the fish.  :whistle:
                              You also do know that all of our animals are on special diets, and just like your fish at home we need to insure what the eat is properly measured and balanced.  :wink:  So i hope it wasn't a mixture of popcorn, french fries, spit and pennies.  8O

Comment

Working...
                              X