Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly, could you be happy with just this one tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, could you be happy with just this one tank?

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Re: Honestly, could you be happy with just this one tank?

That is gorgeous, but let's see . . . brand new BMW or 700g tank. Hmmm . . . :wink:

Comment

That's a nice tank and all, but to be honest, just 1 tank, and saltwater at that. No, I deffinately wouldn't be satisfied with that.
      Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

nice but i couldnt do one tank and the stuff in that one doesnt wow me.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
          nice but i couldnt do one tank and the stuff in that one doesnt wow me.
          I agree it gives me a gloomy feeling, maybe if the lights were on and there was more live critters in it
          the rock just looks sick

Comment

Why don't we get a glass bottom boat. Let's see which Ocean is the largest?

max

Comment

I really like the stand (don't get me wrong, the tank is nice too. :) )

Do you really think he has $60,000 invested in the tank?  It's a nice tank and that's a lot of equipment and nice fish but...60 grand seems like a lot of money.

Comment

Tank and stand are very nice, but no, I could not just deal with the one tank.  

RT
                Raul
                PokerFace

Comment

I think the guy estimated the total with all his trials and errors too.

That tank doesn't strike me as 60k. I have seen nanos that look better.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

If I paided that much for a tank/stand etc. I sure wouldn't want to see power cords and cooling fans visible from the front.
                    It looked like he had a couple of cooling units too. Not sure how much those account for the $30k.
                    75gal heavy planted tank
                    pea gravel on soil substrate
                    DIY CO2
                    3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
                    same substrate
                    DIY CO2
                    1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Comment

im thinking for 60k there would be robot arms that would feed, scrub the glass and do water changes for me.
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Just look at that mess under the tank. And they could have cleaned the front glass (looks like they did about halfway through picture taking!) I HATE salt creep!!!

I'd love a tank that size. Would it be salt? NO! Think Amazon biotope. But it probably also wouldn't be my only one!!

Ellen

Comment

i think for $60k i could have turned one of the bedrooms into a biotope :wink:
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

If I was going to spend $60,000 on anything, it would be a woman... a robot woman.
                            Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
                            Co-President of CAK

Comment

Wow, nice tank...nice stand...great looking fish...but like ROB said, uhh, well, the rock doesn't look that great. I don't mean to say anything bad about it, but I also agree with ek, I think the $60K included trials and errors.

SO...to answer the question, I wouldn't be happy with just this one tank, but I sure would be BUSY bringing it back to life.  
                              "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Working...
                              X