Wind damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind damage

Was it as windy in Houston yesterday as it was up here? We got a bit of wind damage....

Re: Wind damage

It was scary windy! Our power was out for about 1 1/2 hours and I had a 12' Yucca on the side of the house that snapped in 2 pieces. So now I have an 8 foot one and a 4 foot one! Of course there are branches everywhere!

Comment

It was really windy in San Antonio as well.  I'll find out how bad it was at home in Houston later.  I'm sure there'll be at least lots of little branches laying around in the yard and probably a bushel or more of pecans on the ground as well.
      Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Oh! Pecans! I need to get over there before you get home and help "clean up" the yard! :winkle:

Comment

we lost power for like two hours

after calling reliant and center point it was clear i had to break out the generator. :(
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Sorry you guys lost power! No power loss here that I know of, but many fallen branches also. I'm so glad today was much calmer!

Ellen

Comment

No major limbs down here, just  a bunch of twiggy branches and pecans.
              Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Working...
              X