Hello-My first time on this site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello-My first time on this site.

I love fish keeping. Someone told me about this site. I have to say, it is the best fish related site I have ever seen. I have two questions for anyone who could answer them:

I am moving to Huntsville Alabama early next year. I was wondering if there is an equivelent site there????
    Does anyone have any good recommendations how much I should spend on a good all inclusive 120 gallon tank?

Re: Hello-My first time on this site.

Welcome to the Box cajun!

I don't have the answers to your questions, but I'm sure somebody else will!

Ellen

Comment

welcome!

im sure you could google if there's a website similar to this in alabama or check out some of the other forums that have local section. as for the 120g that would depend on what you want from the tank and what your wallet can handle.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Quite a while since I made any meetings but the Mobile Aquarium Society was verry active the last time I attended.  Sorry I don't have contact info any longer.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Welcome, cajun!

About the 120 - are you talking about how much to spend on the tank? Or the accessories?
          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Yes welcome to the box!

Comment

Hi cajun! Welcome! Sorry to hear you'll be leaving us. Enjoy your time while you're here though. :wink:

Comment

Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X