Corydoras habrosus pygmy cory!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corydoras habrosus pygmy cory!!!!

well i went tank shopping again today and stopped by village tropical to see what they had to offer and found these little guys!!!!!

Corydoras habrosus full grown length of 1.4", not the pygmaeus but about the same size. right now they are about a inch or smaller!

i bought ten for $15
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: Corydoras habrosus pygmy cory!!!!

UGH. i wanted dwarf corys. they didn't have any a few weeks ago.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Comment

Well, there's a tank full of them now!

These guys are having a ball in my planted tank! Perfect sized cories too, the others that I got rid off would uproot everything but these guys are way smaller.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

these little boogers are super active!
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ahh, I love habrosus!! I've been waiting for them to get some pygmies (dwarf, whatever you want to call them)! I have about 4 in one of my tank, cory pygmaeus, I've had them for a year or two now, but they're still really shy. I hope by this weekend Village still has some of these guys, they'll probably help the pygmies get over the shyness.

Oh, and those cories you got rid of are doing great! The panda's still a little shy, but the rabauti is all over the place.  
          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

FYI -Small as these guys are, they will still eat verry small fry if given the opportunity......
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

mzungu. glad to hear they are doing good!

phishphreek. im wouldnt doubt them.

i have these guys in my planted tank cause i like cories but the bigger ones uprooted too many plants but these little guys are a hoot to watch and are too small to uproot the big plants so they are perfect! i got ten of them and all ten are running around all over the tank!
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

A few years back I bought some to clean up the gunk on the bottom of my fry tanks and they did a good job but they cleaned up the fry too.
                'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I bought 6 of these myself for my 20g planted tank.  Love them and I don't have fry so it's not an issue.

Karen
                  Karen

Comment

Working...
                  X