Aqua Zoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua Zoo

I had the pleasure of visting the store last nite an was impressed with the volume of fish, supplies, african root and texas holy rock that the have to offer. Shannon and her husband are great folks. There are many years of knowledge in fish keeping and just all around friendly folks there. I will recommend that you visit them for your fish keeping needs. They have the best selection of Texas Holy rock that i have seen. There are some very nice pieces in the store. Thanks for your support.

Re: Aqua Zoo

just try not to trip over anything :)
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

I was beening postive there is alot of stuff in there.

Comment

Did mean to sound negative.  Just making fun.  The place is cramped ... but because they have a TON of stuff ... probably the best selection of rocks and driftwood i've seen in town.

logan5
        There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

I love crowded LFS's, more stuff to pick around in  
          Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

nice store...........shannon is great!!!!!
            180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

Was in there today myself.  Shannon is very nice and more than helpful.

The place is very cramped and just the fact that it's in a little industirial type complex can give the wrong impression at first.  The first time I walked in my first thought was I'd never buy anything from a place like that.  It seemed dirty.  But once I saw the quality of the fish and the quality of the people running the place I knew that my first impression was wrong.

Their prices aren't the greatest but their selection is very good.  Attention is paid to quality.  You will not find a better selection of driftwood or Texas holey rock (but be prepared to pay.)

Comment

This is my #1 spot in Houston!!!! Great people and great fish, drift wood , stone/holey rock!!!!!! They will go out of there way to help you and get in whatever it is that you need!! I can't say enough good things about Aqua Zoo, Shannon and Prosper.  :emtthumbs:

Comment

I just wanted to say THANKS to the Aqua Zoo once again!!! They really helped me out with my lights. They helped me install a new ballast in my hood since the old one burned out and my plants really took a hit, I was going crazy. It's not many stores that will take the time to show you how and help you the way that this store does. My plants are now flourishing once again thanks to you guys!!!! THANKS AQUA ZOO!!!!!  :bsty:  :bsty:  :bsty:

Comment

Hello, I'm sorry I have not heard of them. Sounds like a great place, Were are they at? I am always looking for somewere new.

Comment

Originally posted by PAPERGUY";p="
                      Hello, I'm sorry I have not heard of them. Sounds like a great place, Were are they at? I am always looking for somewere new.
                      Just north of Highway 3 (Old Galveston Road) and El Dorado.  It's the Clear Lake/Baybrook Mall part of town of 45 South.  If you were coming from downtown you'd take 45 South, exit El Dorado and take left onto El Dorado (going over the freeway), then take a left on Highway 3.  It's maybe block or so down Highway 3 on the left.  It's in a white strip center with a blue sign and easy to miss.  The facilities look very old.

Comment

Originally posted by PAPERGUY";p="
                        They are located off of HWY 3 (Old Galveston RD). Just take 45 to El Dorado rd. head East until you hit HWY 3. Take a left onto 3 and it's in the first shopping complex on the left. It's kind of a little industrial, but don't let that scare you off. It's in a complex w/ a bike shop on the end.
                        Aqua Zoo is on the other end. 8)
                        edit..^^^he beat me to it.. :wink:

Comment

I also have to agree it is a great place  worth the long drive from Humble.

Comment

This is one of my favorites!

max

Comment

Working...
                            X