Im new to this hole world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new to this hole world.

I would like to have two tanks, one for turtle and one for fish.

Re: Im new to this hole world.

Welcome,  I'm sure someone here will be glad to help you with any questions you have.

How large of a tank are you planning on ?

Better question, what & how many fish do you want to keep ?
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Two turtles in one tank and 5 Tetras in the other.

Comment

A 10g tank would be fine for 5 neons but if you want 5 rainbow tetras you'll need at least a 29g.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I dont even know what a neon is. I like Tetras, my girlfriend has some they look cool when they eat.

Comment

Working...
          X