Nano Cube Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nano Cube Tanks

Is this the latest "IN" trend with these tanks?  

I was at Leo's Tropical Fish this weekend and he had some.  I like the 20g one Leo had set up and running.  Black Cabinet Stand, Glass tank, Dual lights in the lid and good size HOB filter.  That setup plus gravel and decor (included some rocks/slate) for $190 even.  What do yall think of that price for this tank?  Good deal or not?  I don't know how to tell with these new tanks.  It was sweet looking though.  

If I get positive feedback, I might put it on his 90 day layaway plan.    

I was just thinking, I don't remember who it was made by.  Is this tank made only by one company or more?

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Re: Nano Cube Tanks

I know that a lot of the new nano tank setups are made by a few different companies, and from what I've heard the quality really seems to matter depending on which brand you buy. I'm not sure about this particular cube tank, but it might be a good idea to find out what brand, just in case.
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I just found this web site listing the Nano Cube as one of their 'New for 2006' products.  They also have 'Picotopes' that are really small.  Interesting array of products... worth checking out.

Reference: http://www.jbjlighting.com/index.html

Comment

I have one, and it house all my kind fish: Uaru, geophagi, and some plecos.

It is about 29ish gallons, it think it was a jebo or something similar, but it is cool.
        Plecos:
        L083 (Gibby)
        L104 (Clown)
        L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
        L155 (A. Hystrix)
        L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
        LDA72 (BN)
        LDA76 (False Zebra)
        Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
        Rineloricaria lancelota

Comment

i wanted one not too long ago but it was going to be a reef tank 12g nanocube. was gonna do all the upgrading to the lighting and filter to handle the sea corals and stuff. cool little setups.

here are some nano sites i bookmarked when studying up on them

nano-reef.com
          nanotank.com
          nanocustoms.com
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
          X