group buy pressure regulators CHEAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• group buy pressure regulators CHEAP!

Found a link to a wholesale website selling CO2 pressure regulators.  normally 60 bucks. but if you buy 24+ they are .69 cents a piece! added them to my cart and with shipping the total is 50 bucks!

Anyone want to try?

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Re: group buy pressure regulators CHEAP!

I'm all for it.
    Karen

Comment

Any chance it'll work?

Anyone else wanna put their credit card at risk?
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
      n

Comment

So let me get this right ... if we can get a group order of 24 or more, all we pay is 69 cents a piece plus shipping?  If that's the case I'm in for 5

Logan5
        There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

thats what the website says. but i'm sure its a mistake and i give it a 50/50 chance at best of going through.
          n

Comment

I just did a trial thing where I took it all the way to just before I put in my cc number ... at 23 units it was over a thousand dollars, but at 24 units it was like 16 bucks ... with UPS ground shipping the total was 50 bucks for 24 units!

Logan5
            There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

thats what I saw too
              n

Comment

how far are we willing to take this?  On the clippard site for a solenoid, check valve, needle valve and stem is 33 bucks ... shipping and handling is like another 15 ... so for under 40 bucks (minus S&H) you could build yourself a nice solenoid controlled regulator!

Any takers?

Logan5

Comment

I say, if you're going to buy one anyways, go ahead and buy 24. If they charge you too much, you can always dispute it (and send them back of course.) You'll be paying less for 24 than for 1 if this goes through. Then you can have 23 extras to do what you want with...sell them for $10-20 apiece on eBay if it works.

My bet is that it won't work and their customer service will be contacting you shortly after you place the order.

Ellen

Comment

Buy it and if it works ill buy one from you for half of the initial cost.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'd buy one at that price
                      Bacteria: the only culture some people have

Comment

Count me in!
                        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Okay ... I'm pulling the trigger ... putting in the order for 24 regulators.  Will keep you guys posted in what happens.

Logan5

Comment

It's done ...

Logan5

Comment

Cool!  I'm sure you can resell any extras on APC or Planted Tank or Ebay for that matter.
                              Karen

Comment

Working...
                              X