Fight the hair!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight the hair!!!

Well as yall know I moved and then went on vacation. Well as usual while on vacation the hair algea took over. I ordered a 2 liter bottle of Flourish Excel! I have decided it has to be the lack of feeding which causes these out breaks. Next time I go I will have an auto feeder on the tank.

I added 19 Bristlenose that I picked up at the auction today. The will be fun to catch when they get older, but I am sure I will have some to get rid of before long.

I also added two clown loches to try to get a handle on the snails.

I am looking for some good Cardinal Tetras. I would like to add about 12 more of those. Anyone seen some nice ones around town?
    Smokin_Cache
    Planning a new 150+ tank. Any suggestions?
    Lets see what the imagination fruits.
    Check out my last tank

Re: Fight the hair!!!

what do you mean by good cardinals

Comment

Disease free, clean water and tanks.
      Even colors/stripes. I have seen some lately that have irregular stripes.
      Smokin_Cache
      Check out my last tank

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin_Cache";p="
        I added 19 Bristlenose that I picked up at the auction today. The will be fun to catch when they get older, but I am sure I will have some to get rid of before long.

I also added two clown loches to try to get a handle on the snails.

I am looking for some good Cardinal Tetras. I would like to add about 12 more of those. Anyone seen some nice ones around town?
        You sure won't have to worry about left overs with all those little bristlenose in there.  I wondered who got them.  

Village had some really nice Cardinals a few weeks ago.  I only lost two out of eleven and since I didn't find any remains I can only guess my Angels got them as they were probably the two smalllest.  Village has had a good supply of Neons and Cardinals the last few times I was in there.
        Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

I will have to check them out this weekend! Thanks

I almost stuck around to for the longfins on the first and second tables, but I have some fish I need to get out of my tank because I think they would pick at them. Do you know how much they went for?
          Smokin_Cache
          Check out my last tank

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin_Cache";p="
            I will have to check them out this weekend! Thanks

I almost stuck around to for the longfins on the first and second tables, but I have some fish I need to get out of my tank because I think they would pick at them. Do you know how much they went for?

If you're asking about the ones that were three or four to a bag I think they were in the range of nine or ten dollars for each fish, $30 or $40 a bag, I stopped when they hit seven each.  I picked up four of the very, very little albino bristlenoses, four gold marble angels, a black short fin male betta and a really pretty german blue ram.  And....about a truckload of different types of food LOL.
            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

LOL! I seen that ram he looked good.

I put some algae pellets in there for the bristlenoses. I don't thinkn they like them. But man the snail sure do! LOL
              Smokin_Cache
              Check out my last tank

Comment

Fish ranch has some nice cardinals, saw them today.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I think that is where I got the ones I have. They have gotten pretty big for Cardinals. I will have to check out both places. Thanks
                  Smokin_Cache
                  Check out my last tank

Comment

Working...
                  X