This is daisymac's daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is daisymac's daughter

Hello Fish Folks, I'm Daisymac's daughter, Natalie. Mom is currently in the hospital. Saturday night her lung collapsed about 20%. I don't know all the proper terms for what is going on but, heres what i do know. She has a tube in her lung that is both sucking and blowing air. They tryed to remove it and that put her back to square one. Hopefully she will be out by saturday. The doctors say she needs to keep up with her breathing exercises, keep on her oxygen, and pray. So that is what I'm here to ask you to do, pray. I took my laptop up there knowing she needed an internet fix but, I could'nt get a connection. She misses chating with you all. And is sorry she could'nt get together with Ellen. She'll be back on line  before you know it. But in the mean time please pray for a full and speedy recovery. Thanks, Natalie

Re: This is daisymac's daughter

prayers sent your way ray:
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I definitely will, and wish her all the best.  :kissu:   :goodman:

Let her know that we're missing her! And thank you for letting us know.
      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

We are sorry your mom is in the hospital. She is our friend and we will gladly do what you ask. Thank you for letting us know.

max

Comment

hope she has a speedy recovery

is she at Memorial Herman Northwest?

Comment

sounds like she has a pneumothorax, essentially a partial/complete collapse of one of the lungs.  the chest tube placed in to her chest is meanted to create a negative pressure and helps that lung re-expand.

i hope she has a speedy recovery.  and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask the doctors.  sometimes they're so busy that they forget to explain the simplest thing to the patients' family, leaving them in the dark regarding what is being done to their loved ones.
            100 gallon - Malawi
            75 gallon - Angelfish & plants

Comment

Definately will and hope she has a speedy recovery.

Comment

May God bless you and keep you... you're in our thoughts and our prayers.

Comment

Sorry to hear of the problem your mom is having, she is in our prayers.
                  GIVE NONE, TAKE NONE - BE FREE, HAVE FUN

Comment

Oh no! I hope she feels better soon! Tell her not to worry about the FAQ, it'll still be here when she's well again.  :wink:

I'll keep her in my thoughts!

Ellen

Comment

Let us know what hospital she is in and her real name so we can send a card.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom.    We really miss her here on the forum and are anxiously awaiting her return.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, Daisy and your family.   ray:
                        Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

I will keep in my thoughts and prayers.  I wish her a quick recovery.
                          Raul
                          PokerFace

Comment

our family will pray for her and your family. Take care. Tell her when she's ready for another fix we'll be here :wink:

Comment

Does anyone have an update?

Comment

Working...
                              X