opinion/review of the Milwaukee brand regulators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinion/review of the Milwaukee brand regulators

Anythoughts?  Just wondering if I should build my own from parts or buy this one for ~70 bucks?

Thanks
    Logan5
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Re: opinion/review of the Milwaukee brand regulators

I heard rave reviews of solonoid regulators. But i'm not sure what you can build from parts.  what did you have in mind?
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Comment

there's a guy over at apc, think his name is rex griggs. he build outstanding regulators from what i have read, all the other brands there are a few people who knock them but i have yet to read anyone being dissatisfied with one from rex griggs.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I don't know if he's on APC or not, but he's on Planted Tank.  Here's his website http://rexgrigg.com/
        Karen

Comment

is the difference between the standard MA stuff vs Rex's stuff worth the extra 50bucks?

Also, just browsing around I found enough parts at the clippard site to piece together a regulator with solenoid control.

Logan5
          There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

This is suppose to be one of the best regulators out there. Anyone used one?
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
            n

Comment

Originally posted by gt3guru";p="
              http://www.aquariumplants.com/AQUARIUMPLANTS_com_s_Co2_Regulator_The_BEST_p/co2-1.htm

This is suppose to be one of the best regulators out there. Anyone used one?
              i got mixed feedback about that one over at apc/planted tank, but the majority was in favor of. also the name of the regulator is best regulator. i initially planned on purchasing that one in particlular but what was said is that the needle valve is a lock nut and slotted extension to adjust and the low is only adjustable up to 15psi i believe or it was set at 15psi, cant remember.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
              X