Aquadise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aquadise?

There's a user named Aquadise on Aquabid, just wondering if anyone knows anything about them? As in, are they going to be a store, or just an online retailer? If you go to their website, it says they are projected to open Jan. 2007, and their location says Houston, TX. They also say they specialize in aquatic plants, which is why I'm wondering if they are going to have an actual storefront. Thanks for any replies!
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Re: Aquadise?

I bought some plants from the owner, Phu Huynh, a couple of weeks ago.

I went to his home in NW Houston. He told me he is a college student and showed me his nursery. He is a very nice young man with  super plants at very fair prices.

Didn't say anything about opening a retail shop though.

Comment

Trademan, maybe you should invite him to join HoustonFishBox. I'm sure there are a lot of plant lovers who would love to get to know him.
      75gal heavy planted tank
      pea gravel on soil substrate
      DIY CO2
      3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
      same substrate
      DIY CO2
      1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Comment

I think you're right. I will contact him.

Comment

I agree. I saw his Ebay auctions and he has some really interesting stuff!  I was considering placing an order soon.

He seems to not stock anything but stem plants though, and i'm needing a few foreground and midground plants

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
          n

Comment

I emailed him about Houston Fish Box and suggested that he might like to sign up. Hope he does, should be good for his business and for all us plant nuts.

Comment

what type of exotic fish does he have?
              Plecos:
              L083 (Gibby)
              L104 (Clown)
              L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
              L155 (A. Hystrix)
              L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
              LDA72 (BN)
              LDA76 (False Zebra)
              Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
              Rineloricaria lancelota

Comment

i talked to phu not too long ago about picking up some plants from him and he sounds like a nice person with really nice things to offer.

he told me that right now its just internet sales and a small nursery in his home but soon he wants to open a store front.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Where on the NW side is he located?
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
                  n

Comment

He lives off Antoine. I can PM you his email if you don't have it.

Comment

I bought some plants off of him via Ebay ... stuff came fast and well packaged.  The plants themselves were in great condition.  I hope he does join this forum and that he does open a store.  I'd buy from him again.

Logan5
                      There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X