Waiting on fish...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting on fish...

I'm getting a box of angelfish today from a breeder in Copperas Cove... I can't wait, I've been sitting by the front window for 2.5 hours now, waiting, waiting, waiting... Days go by so SLOW when there's something good coming up! I'll be sure to post pictures later today or tomorrow!!

Ellen

Re: Waiting on fish...

Cool, so what kind of angelfish are they?

max

Comment

All different kinds, and a couple of surprises. Let's see, I asked for 3 silvers, 3 ghosts, and 3 smokey/chocolate crosses. The silvers and ghosts have wild blood. I also know he's sending me a marble pearlscale. And he said there were surprises... Its killing me!!

Ellen

Comment

I can't wait to see what you get! It's like Christmas morning, huh?

Comment

well kinda like Christmas morning, except for the waiting!! LOL

I'm so excited!

Ellen

Comment

Super, can't wait to see pics of the new arrivals.  I don't know about you, but I just love good surprises!  

Isn't Copperas Cove in the Killeen, Belton area?  The name sounds familiar, my ex-stepson is from that area.
            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

That's the area. I'd go up there if it weren't for my weekends being so full and him needing to move fish right now... I still plan on visiting him some day. I like seeing angelfish enthusiasts' fish rooms!

Ellen

Comment

Ellen, Duane is coming down here to my place in the next couple of weeks. I am going to show him the zeolite set up and how I have the auto water change set up. He is going to have to do some things with his water for his expansion.
                Hope you enjoy your new fish.
                GIVE NONE, TAKE NONE - BE FREE, HAVE FUN

Comment

Well that's just cool! I hope he's able to sort out his water system with some help from you.    When we move into a house permanantly, I'm probably going to have to come by again, this time for a lesson in the water change system.  

BTW, I did waterchanges and they're still not here!! I'm dying here! The suspense is killing me!  

Ellen

Comment

oh boy oh boy!!

Comment

Well, have you seen them yet?!?!
                      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

well....not enough to really tell what they are - I thought the suspense was over, guess not! I'm waiting for them to acclimate, it'll be a couple of hours before I can get a good side view of them. :) And boy did I hit the jackpot! I asked for 10 fish, got 16!

Ellen

Comment

Wow! That's great! Well, I'm excited about seeing them, too!
                          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

WooHooo, such a deal!
                            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Poor babies! They are going to have the papparazzi flashing bulbs in their fishy faces as soon as possible . . . right? Oh we can't wait!

Szid - get that bone out of your nose yet? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X