Stupidity strikes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidity strikes again

Well, for those of you who have seen my fish room, you know how cramped I have become for space. Here comes the stupid part. I visited a local store which was in the process of reducing stock and inventory in preparation for a move to a new location. In the reduction were some of their larger tanks, well, you guessed it, I now have to find a spot for 6 110's. Jerry, buddy old pal, feel up for some demo work? I think I need to tear out the train shelf and build another rack! NO MORE TANKS! Seriously, this is a plea for some help, hehe. Tim, you wanted to get your hands wet on rack building, well here is your big chance! I am working on the design for the new rack as we speak. I am also going to need some input from you guys on my sump redesign. With the new racks I am going to have to relocate the sump, and in the process I want to do some plumbing changes. Sounds like we have some fun new club activities on the horizon, hehe.
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Re: Stupidity strikes again

Hey Scott,

Let me know when you plan to start this if you don't mind.  I'd like to help and learn.  

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Yeah, just let me know when (I can figure out where)
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Here's a layout design of the room. The area that I show for the 110's is where all the train stuff and junk storage is at the moment. I guess I know what I am doing all this week. Once I get everything crated up and or carted off then I will be ready to begin the demo and new rack construction.
        Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

I'm glad you asked for Tim's help in building, and mine in the destruction mode. I'm not a great carpenter, but I can tear some sh$t up!  
          Let me know when you need me.
          75gal heavy planted tank
          pea gravel on soil substrate
          DIY CO2
          3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
          same substrate
          DIY CO2
          1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Comment

i can be fairly handly at either but i just cant make it that often. sry scott. but i cant wait to see the new one at the next swap/BBQ, i took the day off from work to come up there (might have the Girlfriend along too, she will be half asleep in the morning she hates gettin up early)
            Never fear I is here
            David Abeles
            Vice President
            Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Working...
            X