Past Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past Weekend

Hi All. This past weekend the club i belong to The TCA had a fish show and auction. Well I entered some fish in the S.A. dwarf cichlid div. Bad thing there were only 2 persons entered any fish myself and a fellow club member. I won the whole div best in div 1 rst 2 nd and 3 rd. Second time around this year. I plan on being down there for the FOTAS convention and plan on entering fish there too. So hope you all are ready for some competition LOL. BTW here are some pics of my winners. Hope you enjoy.

Curtis

Apistogramma pebas pr (F0) 2 time best in div and 1rst placw

2nd place Microgeophagus ramirezi (German Blue Ram) pr (TR)

3rd place Taeniacara candidi male

24 tanks 12 dif apistos,3 other S.A.Dwarfs,3Discus, 5Angels,6 dif Killies,3 dif catfish,tetras,pencils,bettas my fish pics http://www.photobucket.com/albums/y74/mematrix/

Re: Past Weekend

Congrats on you're wins, very nice fishies  :dance:

Will you bringing any of your Rams to the FOTAS auction?
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

That A. Pebas looks beautiful! What's the fish in the third picture from the top?

And good job on the wins! A win is a win is a win, right?
      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Oh, forgot to ask. I was looking at your pictures in photobucket from the link in your post...Do you have goodeids?

Anyways, you have a great taste in fish!  
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Thanks All for compliments. The 3rd pic is the female pebas shes in breeding mode. Almost all apisto females are just as or even more beautiful than the males when in breeding or brood mode/coloration. I did have some goodeads but lost my population I had tequilas and the other one in my pics forgot name.

Curtis
          24 tanks 12 dif apistos,3 other S.A.Dwarfs,3Discus, 5Angels,6 dif Killies,3 dif catfish,tetras,pencils,bettas my fish pics http://www.photobucket.com/albums/y74/mematrix/

Comment

Working...
          X