Hello from Cypress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Cypress

I'm a reefkeeper and recently I decided to do a couple planted tanks.  I have a 10g that I'm going to keep shrimp in and a 40g "cubish" tank that I' haven't decided what's going in there.

As far as reef tanks go we downsized from our 135g to a 30g due to electrical costs and we also have a 30g with 200 baby black onyx perculas that we are raising.

I've often thought about joining the Houston Aquarium Society, but the meetings are on Weds when I'm at church so I'd never be able to attend.  I will probably join Nature Aquarium Society of Houston though.
    Karen

Re: Hello from Cypress

Hello Karen and welcome. I'm still waiting on a pair of those clowns

Comment

I tell you they are taking A LONG time to grow.  They have gotten dark orange, but the second and third strip haven't come in yet.  They are much slower growers than the perc/ocellaris cross.  With these guys we're not going to sell them until they have completely colored in.  We want to see how they turn out.
      Karen

Comment

see you made it over here!
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Welcome!  

Ellen

Comment

Welcome to the box!!

Comment

Howdeeeeee!
              'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
              He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
              X