i luv oscars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i luv oscars

hi i have a oscar & he will eat annything. he eats all kinds of insects,frogs,lizards,worms,but his favorate food is live fish. he luvs feeder fish & gohst shrimp.when i got him he was 2in. long but four months later he was 5in. long.
    <I LOVE OSCARS>

Re: i luv oscars

What color is you Oscar ?

Be careful that you don't over feed him / her.   My daughter had one about 5" that would eat a dozen goldfish  as soon as she put them in the tank,  so she got 2 dozen and after he ate them all, he died.    If you can get yours to eat floating pelets, it will be healther and grow faster (IMHO)  Have you picked out a name for it yet ?
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Re: i luv oscars

i agree that dried staple would be better for him or maybe frozen foods or raw shrimp.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Re: i luv oscars (reply)

reply,
               my oscar is a tiger oscar(black with orange stripes) his name is "oscar"& he also likes floting pellets.
               i will be shure to not over feed him. thanks for the good advise!
        <I LOVE OSCARS>

Comment

Working...
        X