This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone selling Bristlenose Pleco?

Is anyone selling Bristlenose Pleco?  Does anyone know of any lfs that sells these guys?
    "Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."
    -- Dale Carnegie

Re: anyone selling Bristlenose Pleco?

Try tropical fish and pets on 249 and Bammel, they had a few there yesterday.
    Plecos:
    L083 (Gibby)
    L104 (Clown)
    L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
    L155 (A. Hystrix)
    L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
    LDA72 (BN)
    LDA76 (False Zebra)
    Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
    Rineloricaria lancelota

Comment

Yeah tropical usually has a bunch of different plecos. Not sure but mike over at sunny's had some, I might have bought the last ones.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I am not sure what part of town you are living, but if you are on the Southeast side Aqua Zoo had a number of bristtlenose plecos of differnt sizes for sale that last time I was in their store.

The fish are all healthy in there, and really nice people.
        380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
        300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
        180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
        150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Are you still looking for some of these? If so, what size? I got a few but they are small, 1-1.75". Can call me if that is what your looking for. 281-513-9736 John

Comment

Cichlid, are yours albino?

Coincidentally, I went to both the Tropical Fish Depot and Megan's today to price the Albino BN but didn't see an albino or regular at either.  They both had tanks labeled as having a BN but there were none there.  Once I stock my tank I'm interested in an albino to help with algae (of course.)  I actually asked about the albino at Megan's.  They told me that for some reason they haven't appeared on their "available" list from their supplier for a few months now.  They actually want an Albino BN themselves for one of their display tanks.

Comment

Sorry friend, my a the regular brown ones. There was a butt load of the albinos sold at the FOTAS auction.

John

Comment

cichlidsooner, i dont suppose you still have any for sale?

Comment

Sorry my man, Tiapan got my last two. I have one more but, he is my working algae eatter. He moves from tank to tank doing his job. I might be able to hook you up with someone, pm Tattoo, he might have some extras. No promises, just know he has a few, not even sure his are game but once agian, he has a few. That is the best I can do for you. Sorry.

Comment

will do, thanks.

Comment

and the ones i got from you cichlid are doing great, slowly but surely cleaning everything in the tank. its cool to see the patches of clean rock, i will take care of the glass thursday probably when i move the brichardi to my 29 i am setting up for them.
                      Never fear I is here
                      David Abeles
                      Vice President
                      Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

Like cichlidsooner said, there were a bunch at FOTAS. I'm sure there will be some at the upcoming HAS auction, if you can wait.  :)
                        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I am not local, but am looking for some breeder size in several varieties of BN's.  If anyone knows of some that can be shipped, please PM me with what's available, size, price, and pics if possible.  I'm used to paying shipping, I'm too far from everywhere (in Colorado, not in Texas).  Thanks in advance.
                          GOD is ALWAYS online!

Comment

Im still on the hunt for some Female Bristlenose Plecos.

If anybody knows where i can get some please let me know.

Comment

I am trying to help Brownsnoutuk get some adults -- I do have tons of smaller bristlenose plecos on hand.  Albino and chocolate.  If anyone needs some just email me.
                              My bristlenose albino long fins will also be available in another month or so.

Terri

Comment

Working...
                              X