I scored big time!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I scored big time!!

A customer/friend of my husbands had a "big" tank she and her husband didnt want any longer, and told us if we wanted it, come get it. So last night we went and looked at it. I got a 58 gallon tank, stand, light and an Eheim canister filter...for free....hello!  So. this is going to be my new discus tank, once I finish getting more plants. We pulled water from our 200 gallon and left the filter as is, since its established and has bacteria. So, once the water temps are where they need to be, and I move my whisper filter to this tank, Ill move the discus and their tank buds. They are gonna be a lot happier....I hope!

We also scored a large pleco out of it too! :dance:

I hope I uploaded the picture right. This is it as of an hour ago with some decor, and a nifty skull    I also got 2 corys and 2 black neon tetras, to get things going.

Re: I scored big time!!

Wow, that's  great, and it was at my favorite price of free so now I'm jealous.
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

the best kinda deals out there!

CONGRATS!
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Lucky dog...have fun with your freebie!

Comment

You gonna keep the skull?
          There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Oh yeah the skull is mine and It will stay in the tank!! We moved the discus and the other fish Monday night, and even though I did lose one of my rams...every other fish in the tank is doing good. Here's a shot I took that night.

Comment

Working...
            X