Betta show today, open to the public?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betta show today, open to the public?

Is the show open to the public?  I see where it says the auction is, but how about the show?
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Re: Betta show today, open to the public?

Yes it is.

Comment

Betta Show Results

There will be a few unusual wild bettas up for auction tomorrow along with a pair of giants and a lot of truely beautiful bettas.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Will there be additional Bettas in the auction, or only the ones that were there today?  I stopped by to take a look see and was a bit overwhelmed by all the different types.  The most I know about Bettas is that I really don't know anything   .  It starts as 11am correct.  Do you need to be their early to register to bid or just show up?

Comment

hopefully i will be able to make it tomorrow.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Yes, you should be there a few minutes early to register,  there is no charge to register, and no there will not be any aditional bettas at the auction but with all the bettas we had for the show there should be plenty to go around.
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Great, I actually may be a little late instead of early.  I forgot I need to help my Mom with some things in the morning.

Comment

Working...
              X