X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish for Sale

Hello Everyone.

I am lining up some fish to sale.  Trying to thin the pack a bit.  They are mostly South American.

I have the following...

Two Large Angels   $20ea            
    Two Large Blood Parrots    $35ea
    Two Large Severum   $20ea
    Two Large Red Jewels    $15ea
    Two Medium Jewels    $10
    Large Jack Dempsey    $15
    60 1 inch Red Devil Fry    $1ea
    A Few young male and female Kenyi - The males are starting to color up. 1-2 inches  Males $10  Females $5
    Large Pink and Black Convicts  $ 5ea

Thanks for taking the time to read, let me know if you are interested.  Of course we can work out better pricing if interested in more than one fish.  

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Re: Fish for Sale

LOL

I guess SA fish are just not as popular as they once were.  Whatever is left after two potential buyers come by to see them, I suppose I could just throw what's left into my pond I setup in my garage.

Might consider some trades if someone has something that catches my eye.   :lupe:

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Now you see why I unloaded all my SA stock Raul, hehe.
      Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Yes.  They are beautiful fish and I'm not cycling all of them out of my inventory, they are just taking up room I need for my other interests.  I got a pair of Red Devils that are mating about once a month now, I'm keeping them.

Raul
        Raul
        PokerFace

Comment

We're in the same boat, Rocket. I have all SA's, and I ran outta of space MONTHS ago b/c my "kids" keep having "kids"!!!!! Everything from Jaguars to Midas to Red Devils to Texas...seems like I've got it all. I think I need to stay away from the mood-setting music  :violin: and incense burning  

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!  

I get such a kick watching 2-3 day old fry, like from my red devils.  Its a freaking cloud at first glance because they school together.  Something like 400 fry.  Its so cool.

Anyhow, the boat is too crowded if we are both on it, thats for sure.

Later

Raul
            Raul
            PokerFace

Comment

Yeah, "the fry cloud" is definitely a trip to see/watch. My girlfriend and my lil' nephews all gets besides themselves when they see it. My Texas have so many, I'm talking on the order of 6 maybe 700...the "fry cloud" completely clouds the water of their tank. Now that's when it messes w/ my mind.

Comment

i emailed you rocket about devils and convicts :]
                Michael
                Clear Lake, TX

Comment

Kool.  I sent you a reply.   :)
                  Raul
                  PokerFace

Comment

Working...