Amano's and Angels Yes/No??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amano's and Angels Yes/No??

I'm almost ready to set up my new used 35 gal hex I, well actually Walter (thanks Walter!), found for my Angels and would like to put some Amano shrimps in with them.  Since they seemed to have had a high disappearance rate with my Dis, as in I can't find a single one left,  I was wondering if I'd have any better luck with them with Angels that are still fairly small.  Once I get it set up and running I'll try to post before and after pic's.  I may be ordering some Nerite snails if anyone is interested in going in on an order.
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Re: Amano's and Angels Yes/No??

It'll probably work while they're fairly small, but mine grew to love the taste of shrimp.  :(

Ellen

Comment

I had the same experience as Ellen. Once my angels hit adult size the shrimp disappeared.

Mark
      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

it seems that shrimp just dont mix too well with angels, except as a sorce or food. very few smaller fish can go with shrimp at all. sorry to disapoint.
        Never fear I is here
        David Abeles
        Vice President
        Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Comment

And, they can eat them before they look big enough to be able to, so don't trust that quarter-sized Angel not to eat them up...

Ellen

Comment

Working...
          X