This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fish for sale

last week i picked up 2 flowerhorns nice color,silver with green spots,red flowers they are about 2-3 inches need them to go they are picking on my chocolates
    8 bucks a piece or both for 15.theses are nice flowers not junk.
    also have a male h.r.p. nice color,last male not paired off 10 bucks also around 2-3 inches.

Re: fish for sale

may want to get rid of one chocolate male,10 bucks

Comment

Crash, do you still have the 'horns? If so, where are you located b/c I'm interested. Holla Back.

Comment

im over on barker cypress,west side of houston,id still like to get some of those fish you have im just not sure there big enough.

Comment

Oh yeah...you are interested the Texas right??? What size are you interested in b/c I have quite a few that's about 1" long...maybe slightly larger.  My Midas are really taking off, so I have more than a few that 2"-3". So just let me know. Maybe we can get a trade goin' or something b/c I'm really interested in your 'Horns. My nephew has gotten bitten by the "fish bug", and he totally flipped out by 'Horns. So they would be surprise gift for him. But umm...just let me know Crash; we can set something up.

Comment

id swap you for some midas are they pure?
            ill get some pics to you today.there color is a little washed out due to my festae chasing them around.

Comment

Yeah, I have some full Midas. Which size are you looking to get? Send me those pix if/when you get a chance.

Comment

probably around 2-3 inch size ill get the pics up in an hour [just woke up]

Comment

Crash...2-3" Midas...I got you covered. Just let me know when you want to set something up. Today (Sunday) is rather open for me. Just let me know.

Comment

i should be home today but i have some errons to run so probably later on in the day would be good.

Comment

how many that size do you have?also what other sizes do you have?

Comment

I have approx. 20-25 that's at least 2". I also have approx. 20 that's about 1".

Comment

pics are in this link including flowerhorns
                          HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Comment

Crash, my Midas will fit in perfectly w/ the rest of the gang!!!

Comment

chocolates are gone still have the flowerhorns,but as of now there spoken for[SOULJAA]so i have one hrp male left.

Comment

Working...
                              X