This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leleupi for trade...

have four leleupi's for trade that are about 2" two were sold to me as lilac and two firecrackers.

the brightest orange one has some dorsal fin damage that is healing from when i got him from the lfs. all are otherwise in great shape. i had these with my frontosa's but they started attacking my little moba's so they are going. when they were with the larger burundi's it was great but now they nip my little moba's once in awhile and i think they are putting some unneeded stress on them.

will trade for: some female threadfin rainbows, some sort of cool looking tetra for my planted tank, nice little pieces of holey rock, mini-jet606, some sort of fry, basically open for offers. oh, a really nice betta would be cool too probably a hm plakat or something and some cool plant liks HC or glosso or even some banana plants. blue rams would be cool, cherry barbs or some sort of bright red fish.

here's the one with dorsal fin nipped, they wouldnt sit still for the camera so i did the best i could.

Armthehomeless has first dibs unless he backs out these are traded.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: leleupi for trade...

Would you consider trading some Red Devil Fry, 1 inches.  Or perhaps a pair of Kenyi, 2 inches?

Also, did you intend for those pots to crack like that?

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

not intrested in the RD or kenyi's sorry.

the pot started at just being a hole in the center but i dropped it and it split like that so i threw it in the tank. the convict and HRP loves breeding in it .
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i can offer you money
        Michael
        Clear Lake, TX

Comment

i will give you 3 cherry barbs for 3 leleupis.  i have 3 cherry barbs to trade
          Michael
          Clear Lake, TX

Comment

i really want these please reply or leave a ontact phone #
            Last edited by MJY6087; 03-03-2010, 03:10 PM.
            Michael
            Clear Lake, TX

Comment

Originally posted by MJY6087";p="
              i really want these please reply or leave a ontact phone # (MJY6087@gmail.com)

THESE ARE TRADED ALREADY TO ARMTHEHOMELESS, UNLESS HE BACKS OUT(WHICH I DOUBT) THEN THESE ARE GONE. THANKS
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
              X