125 gal planted tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 125 gal planted tank

This is my discus tank. Robert with Robert's Tropicals says I have too many plants in this tank. Can you have too many?

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Re: 125 gal planted tank

freakin sweet!!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

That is gorgeous!

Ellen

Comment

Lovely!!
        Smokin_Cache
        Planning a new 150+ tank. Any suggestions?
        Lets see what the imagination fruits.
        Check out my last tank

Comment

Nice! What do you have as your ground cover in the foreground?
          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I think I have seen this one its at oasis right. I really like your work mark.

Mark

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, y'all.

armthehomeless, the foreground cover is glosso, lilaeopsis and sag. dwarf subulata.

Mark, that's right. The owner of Oasis let me set it up there as an advertisement for my company. Now she's closing the store and I have to move that big monster. Not looking forward to that at all.

Mark
              What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by wesleydnunder";p="

The owner of Oasis let me set it up there as an advertisement for my company.

Mark
                What kind of company do you have?
                The tank really is beautiful!

Jerry
                75gal heavy planted tank
                pea gravel on soil substrate
                DIY CO2
                3 zebra botias, 9 glowlights, 2 yoyo loachs, wild guppies

55gal planted
                same substrate
                DIY CO2
                1 gold, 1 zebra, 4 koi, 2 dark zebra angels, ghost & amano shrimp

Comment

I'm sorry to here about her closing the store. :(  Do you know why shes closing it? Thats the second time that store has closed.  They used to buy guini pigs from me, that was my other hobby.

mark

Comment

Mark: since Petco opened her sales have gone to nothing. I hate to see it too. Greg, the guy she originally bought the store from, is making noises like he wants to buy it and keep it open. We'll see.

jbicb3: I have a one-man aquarium and pond company. Mostly I do maintenance but also do new installations time to time. Thanks for the compliment. I'll post some pics of my discus in there in the SA forum.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                    X