Hi folks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi folks.

Hi everybody. I was referred to HFB by Prosper over at Aqua Zoo. It's good to know there's a forum in the area. I started keeping fish in 1968 and have had at least one aquarium going ever since. Currently I am running a:
    125gal. planted discus tank
    55 gal. n. Pulcher colony
    20 gal. Angelfish pair
    20 gal. Pearl gourami pair
    55 gal. grow out
    20 gal. fry
    20 gal quarantine/plant/snails/fry

I have a small Aquarium and Pond business and now get paid to do what I love. Looking forward to meeting everyone and discussing aquaria.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Re: Hi folks.

Welcome!   What kind of angels do you have?

Ellen

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Hi Ellen. They're Half-blacks. Thanks for the welcome y'all.

Mark
        What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Ooohh.... neolamprologus pulcher?  Never had any first-hand experience w/ those.  I welcome any Tanganyikan keeper  

Comment

Welcome!  We're glad you're here.

Comment

Thanks guys. Nice Leleupi in your av, Dub. My Daffodils just spawned again a couple of weeks ago. The juvies from the last spawn are helping the parents guard the new fry just like they're supposed to. LOL It's funny watching a 6" yoyo get chased off by a 3/4 inch fish.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Hey Mark....just found this forum. Glad to see you over here too!! 8)

Comment

Welcome to the HFB wesleydnunder and naps.

max

Comment

Working...
                  X